Thursday, March 12, 2009

my own words on a paper "which I don't totally agree" with.. !!

what's a funny thing that you found someone is establishing his work and urgue pointing to something u wrote\said\mentioned..etcand you know that he\she is quite true in some points..BUT ..just....you are form the Other party :D"Adam Slizewski" -in his paper "Sustainable Development of Egypt"-http://facweb.furman.edu/~dstanford/a43/a43papers06/slizewski.htm

which i found it today on the internet by chance while I am working on a new paper :))

in his mentioned paper, which is about "A study of Egypt’s economy includes the history of the country, along with current demographics, economic policies, and sustainable development issues."I like much how he drew his thesis map and how he introduced the topic...gr8 work indeed......AND ..YEssss...he said some of what mentioned here.....in my paper:
http://www.iisd.org/pdf/2005/networks_dev_connection_egypt.pdf

BUT....and there is always ..BUT :)))

what he mentioned about "Abdl Nasser" and his era: i got alot of points about:"Under Nasser’s rule, the Egyptian people were oppressed. Nasser led a regime very characteristic of a tyrant such as imprisoning people without trail. The economy was also characteristic of a third world country in that it was very dependent upon one commodity: cotton. After Nasser’s death, Anwar el-Sadat became President."I believe that Nasser got mistakes...but many ppl loved him, and if u doubt about that "see his funeral" and how it was,....and check this day in egypt's historyand about "Anwer Al.Sadat" in the paper looks like a prophet : my self i see Sadat was not so angle :Dwe still facing some problems from Sadat's economic revolution, many of his actions were sudden & unexpected with no counsels..etcyess, Sadat did alot of gr8 thing...but Nasser too did !!sooooooo...nooooowwwww...I am reading the article...and just saying...funny world :P

-------------Amira----------
Sunday, April 27, 2008

No comments: