every morning brings a dream..hope...we hunt for ....and fight much for ...some times we achieve some times not...
but -if so ..if not-
by the end i found my self wondering "OMG ..wt am I doing"..."why all that for""...is that what i really want...is that the right track...is that my real battle..or it is not mine..is there someone using me to fight for him\her.........
oh girl this is not your destiny...this is not me...
and i used to feel shame ...as much as i feel pity for those ppl -too- who play :"Don Quijote" ,
yes I believe that we are destined to forever going after windmills. Recently I got tired of fighting lost causes and vowed to stop doing it, but many times I realize that the impossible dream lives. and here i wonder is there really an "impossible dream" or dreams have no limits and I can chase all ..and accomplish :))))))
Cervantes wrote his story about "Don Quijote" and his servant Sancho Panza, the master of doubts. And mainly this is a book about the importance of DOUBT. Cervantes knew: it could be dangerous, to fight as a hero without any doubts - that is his everlasting message. He was the forerunner of all people, who are warning, that individuals, communities or systems sometimes live a complete lie - and therefore will meet their catastrophe in their very end.
the story about the Impossible Dream: one of the noblest gentlemen in all literature – "Don Quijote". Romantic and idealistic, he sees Dulcinea not as she truly is, but as the ideal of womanhood. With loyal Sancho Panza at his side, this soulful “knight-errant” sets off on a quest – fighting windmills he believes are "giants", escaping bandits, and risking death – to win the love of his idolized Dulcinea.

in real life: I have reached the conclusion that some of us are born to fight windmills. Some people, like "Don Quijote" fight battles knowing they will never win and are just fine with going after the windmills. I want to always be brave enough to chase the windmills, as sometimes our battles are just lovely rounds ..some times are shaking dances...sometimes are destined hymn and sometimes are just farsighted voyage
and i believe it is all and we have to enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...what ever my dream is, i'll sing it and never will stop any music inside me...and try all kind of melody and songs and i'll shake it babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....and now i am enjoying this:
The Windmill - a modern Don Quichot story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNNxE7HGQU
-------Amira-------
Mon. : 19-01-2009
No comments:
Post a Comment